After a week filled with battles in the Army of CP vs. Light Troops and the Doritos vs. Ice Warriors wars, we bring you another Top Ten this Easter. This week, an army reaches its highest position in the Top Ten in its history, and a former world power makes a return to the Top Ten.
1. Ice Warriors [+1] [81.75]
2. Doritos [-1] [77.70]
3. Water Ninjas [+3] [71.92]
4. Light Troops [-1] [71.88]
5. Water Vikings [-1] [70.17]
6. Army of CP [-1] [70.12]
7. Nachos [+0] [64.66]
8. Redemption Force [+1] [56.21]
9. Air Force [-1] [51.03]
10. Army Republic [NEW!] [47.00]
To see the full statistics, click here.
1. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors continued their raging war with DCP starting on Sunday with the Invasion of Summit, in which they maxed 40. They went on to Monday and stated with an AUSIA Defense, maxing 21 and then a UK battle maxing 35, and closed Monday off with a US battle maxing 31. Tuesday came with an AUSIA Invasion, maxing 17, a UK Defense, maxing 21, and finishing with a US Defense in which they maxed 40. They continued their cycle the next day with an AUSIA Defense where they maxed 10, then the UK battled it out and maxed 30, and a US loss where they maxed 18. They then had an AUSIA Defense on Thursday where they maxed 14, and then defended Snowcap with sizes of 41 with their UK and finished with a US Invasion where they maxed 25. They wiped the board clean on Saturday with an AUSIA Defense in which they maxed 14, a huge UK Defense of their Capital in which they maxed a shocking 47, and a the US Invasion of Fog to finish with a max of 35.
2. Doritos: The Doritos continued with their war with a battle with IW on Sunday to start, maxing 22. They then continued with a UK event on Monday, maxing 25, and finish off with a US battle where they max 22. With Tuesday they have a UK Invasion where they max 13 and finish with a huge US battle where they max seemingly 25+. The next day they start with an AUSIA Invasion, maxing 7. They continued with a UK Invasion in which they maxed 17 and then finished the day with a official victory in their US battle where they maxed 25+. Thursday came with an AUSIA Invasion in which they maxed 17. They then followed with a UK Invasion maxing 20. They finished the day off with the Invasion of Belly Slide, maxing 32 and finally Friday with the Defense of Sleet where they maxed 20+. Saturday came with the AUSIA Invasion of Tundra, maxing 10. They went all out for the end, the Battle of Sub Zero, maxing 25+ and finishing with the Defense of Fog, maxing 21.
3. Water Ninjas: The Water Ninjas had an impressive week, starting out on Monday with a raid against Chaos, maxing 17. They continued on Tuesday with a U-Lead and Training, maxing 17 once more. On Wednesday they raided the Doritos and Ice Warriors war and maxed 15. On Thursday they had a Practice Battle with the ACP, which quickly turned into a four way battle with the Nachos and LT getting involved; they maxed 22 for this event. On Friday they started with an unscheduled AUSIA training, maxing 6 and they later had a unscheduled UK training, maxing 18. They finished Friday with a Practice Battle with the Water Vikings where they maxed 22. On Saturday they had a great AUSIA event maxing 15, an unscheduled training maxing 22, and finished the week strong with a Practice Battle against the Pirates maxing 26.
4. Light Troops: The Light Troops war with ACP raged on and they started their week with the Cleanse of Snow Fort, maxing 16. On Monday they had the Cleanse of Mammoth, where they maxed 18. April came with another cleansing of a server, this time Ice Box with a max of 19. They then raided ACP on Friday, maxing 16. They then had their largest event of the week with the Cleanse of Breeze, maxing 29. They finished off Friday with a training session maxing 27. They finished off the week with a training session on Saturday, maxing 25.
5. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings took full advantage of this week full of holidays and started it off a US training maxing 18. Monday came in with a UK training 15, and later in the day a Practice Battle with the Air Force, maxing 19. Tuesday came along and they started with an AUSIA event, maxing 12, and then had a US April Fools event maxing 23. They stared the next day with a AUSIA training, maxing 11. They continued with a UK training, maxing 15, and then had a UK/US training, maxing 18. They finished the day with a late night US event maxing 15. They finished the week on Saturday with a Easter Event where they maxed 22.
6. Army of CP: The ACP had a long week ahead of them with the raging war against LT and they started it hard with the invasion of Sardine, maxing 15. It was quickly followed with the invasion of Patagonia, maxing 17. The next day started with a AUSIA/UK Practice Battle with the Nachos where they maxed 21. The day continued with the invasion of Northern Lights, where they maxed only 10. April came and the AUSIA division went for a three-peat and took three servers at once, maxing 7. They then continued with a UK invasion of Misty, where they maxed 13. They finished the day with the defense of Ice Box, where they maxed 17. Thursday came and they had a Cleansing of Breeze and Invasions for their AUSIA/UK and maxed 20. For Friday they had a UK Training and Recruiting where they maxed with 15. They finished Friday with the invasion of Migrator, maxing 12. Saturday came with a bang and they maxed 22 at a UK/US training and 13 at the US invasion of Snow Angel.
7. Nachos: The Nachos finished off their part of the LT and ACP war with the Defense of Fjord, where they maxed 26. This was preceded by an AUSIA training session. Monday came with a AUSIA training where they maxed 8 and followed by a recruiting session in which they maxed 21. Tuesday just saw one unscheduled AUSIA training, in which they maxed 9. They took Wednesday off and on Thursday they raided ACP, where they maxed 19. On Friday they had a “streaking” on Breeze, where they maxed 14. They finished the week off on Saturday with the Cleansing of White House in which they maxed 24.
8. Redemption Force: The Redemption Force had a pretty ordinary week which started a unscheduled AUSIA in which they maxed 6 and a US Training where they maxed 11. Monday came with a UK Training where they maxed 11. April Fools brought in the largest event of the week at that time, with sizes of 14 at a training. The next day saw an AUSIA Training with sizes of 8 followed later with a US Training with sizes of 14. Friday came with a AUSIA event where they maxed 10. They finished on Saturday with the SMAP Spring Showdown battle against RPF where they maxed 11.
9. Air Force: The Air Force had a slow, but successful week, starting with a UK Training, maxing 7 and then a US Training, maxing 11. Monday came and so did a Practice Battle with WV, where they maxed 12. For April Fools they had an event, maxing 8. To finish the week, after some turmoil in the leadership, they finished the week maxing 12 at the SMAP Tourney.
10. Army Republic: The Army Republic made their glorious return to armies, and made it on to the Top 10 with just one event! They maxed 19 troops, and seem to be ready for the upcoming week.
So, what do YOU think of this week’s Top Ten? Comment with YOUR opinion! Oh, and have a very very happy Easter all our CPMetro viewers!
Number of people here right now
All time hits